• this is the most difficult period for the company which is triggered by pandemic however multiple milestones have been achieved;
• The patent is registered with IP Australia and patent applications are submitted in other international jurisdictions (all IP rights are registered by 100% Australian entity);
• re-commencement of operation of the robotic ice-cream bar at Federation square after modifications introduced to adjust the technology for the COVID-era.
• execution of the Proof of concept and supply agreement with the Pilot customer from United Arab Emirates to introduce ERRS to the Middle East Market;
• dismantle the ERRS from Federation Square and substantial modification and localisation of the ERRS to suit the Middle East market and post’COVID epoch, including complete reprogramming of the point-of-sale system which is aligned with all financial regulations and requirements of the Muslim banking system;
• finalisation of substantial modification for the Middle East market and completed final Factory acceptance tests in Australia
• shipment of the Entire Robotic Retail Solution to the Middle East region
• registration of the Foreign Company Branch in the Masdar City Free Zone (yet to be finalised)
• installation in the Abu Dhabi Entire Robotic Retail Solution under the new brand QUOKKA Robotic Gelato to be yet finalised)
• Launching by independent Pilot Customer the commercial operation) of the Quokka Robotic Gelato (powered by NISKA technology) yet to be finalised)
• attraction of series B of investment for the rapid commercialisation of the technology at the Middle East region
• pursued registration of the IP rights (patents, designs, trademarks) in other international jurisdictions
• development of the new, cost effective and more commercially & technologically sustainable model of the ERRS and finalisation of the manufacturing.
• launching in commercial operation minimum 4 locations of Robotic Ice-Crema Bars under the QUOKKA robotic Gelato Brand
• organisation of the mass/semi-mass production of the ERRS